• Keep wick trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
  • Burn candle within sight at all times
  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
  • Remove all packaging before burning
  • Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
  • Keep away from drafts
  • Keep wax pool free of debris
  • Do not burn candles for more than 5 hours at a time
  • Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
  • Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
  • Do not eat 

Soot:

 If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:

  • Make sure to trim your wicks to 1/4'' before each lighting your of candle
  • Move candle away from any vents, fans, or air drafts
  • Make sure you are not burning your candle longer than the recommended time of 3-5 hours